This is a really simple recipe and uses broccoli stems so you no longer have throw them in the bin. It requires very little preparation and they taste delicious! Personally I find measuring specific quantities a little boring so I prefer to do things by eye, so as always this is just a guide. This means you can decide how much you want of each ingredient and you can change it every time.
What you need to do:
- Chop two stems into pieces and popped it in the blender to make it fine.
- Add a grated potato and finely sliced onion.
- Add a few spoons of flour and a splash of milk, and plenty of paprika, cumin, parsley and nooch.
- Mix. Add more flower/milk if the consistency is too sticky/dry to roll into balls.
- Shape by rolling balls and flattening with the back of a spoon.
- Bake until crispy for approximately 30 minutes.
- Enjoy with hummus and salad or as a snack with a spicy sauce like salsa.